Doha Precast Factory
Quality and HSE Policy
DPF products were the first-ever products—and still the only—in Qatar to achieve certification in British Standard Institute’s prestigious Kite Mark License for superior quality. Our additional certifications of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2008, and OHSAS 18001, Certificate of Compliance (Q-Cast) from esteemed American Concrete Pipe Association’s (ACPA) attest to our unrelenting commitment to top quality. The Quality control Department achieved ISO IEC 17025 Accreditation from IAS for 34 Parameters of Testing Aggregate, Concrete and Finished products of Precast.
DPF has a Quality Control & Research Department solely dedicated to ensure full compliance with specifications, international and local standards, and the detailed Quality Control Program of Doha Precast Factory. The Group Engineering department provides yet additional support with an experienced team of engineers devoted to research &development and continuous quality improvement.
STANDARDS & AWARDS
Our Design & Manufacturing Processes are according to international standards of BS, ASTM, ACPA, DIN, ATV and, of course, our client requirements. We use only superior processed and raw materials—cement, full crushed gabbro aggregate, sweet water, and various additives—that are constantly tested by our quality department to ensure rigid control standards. We guarantee the longest-lasting pipes, as our facilities undergo 3rd-party / Clients audits several times a year.
- American Concrete Pipe Association Certified (Q-Cast)
- BSI KITEMARK Lic. No. KM 590202 (BSEN 1916 & BS 5911-1)
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001
- ISO IEC 17025:2005
- Conformity Certificates from Ministry of Environment
- International Quality Crown Award – GOLD Category
- Documented quality controlled system to ensure traceability
- One-point access for inspection of all materials (raw & finished)